Friday, September 3, 2010

I think there must be some subliminal message drug in the water cuz here we go again with someone being labeled the Antichrist. And this time...might as well pin it on Judas. When I first pondered this I thought to myself that it can't be something that people are seriously suggesting ya know? And then...against my better judgment I googled it. Two simple words...Judas. Antichrist.
As you can see...there is quite a bit of stupidity going on out there and, it seems, it's being led by some of those crazy fanatical Christian types that make a Jihad Muslim look tame. Makes me wonder if their Bible is really written in braille and since they can't read braille...they just make ish up. ESPECIALLY since I understand two things to be of certainty in what the Antichrist is supposed to be:

1. The Antichrist is SUPPOSED to come AFTER Christ has been back for something like a hunnert years right?
2. The Antichrist is SUPPOSED to be in Christ's likeness. Hmmmmmm...are these folks ready to admit the possibility that they had it wrong with the Charleston Heston crew?
Tread lightly folks. Admitting you believe one opens all SORTS of doors yall don't have the key to.
The thing that has always stood out to me in the teachings regarding the Antichrist is that his rise to power won't be able to be stopped by man. So hey...if ANY man on Earth is the Antichrist there is not gonna be anything we can do about it. Also...Christ will be able to smote, smite, smitten him in an instant so hey...don't make me none...I stay prayed up.


No comments:

Post a Comment