Friday, September 3, 2010

PORTENTOUS WARNING: If you're one of those folks that cannot stand those [insert eyeroll here]"Bible Thumpin' Christians", you may wish to find a different place to be, lest you find yourself accidentally beaned (well okay, it might be on purpose :o) I only thought it fair to tell you right up front, 'cause you just never know...

When I started to ride, I felt something that I had never felt before on Earth.  I began to experience the peace, the freedom, the love, the holiness that a person can have in that beautiful place.  I started to enjoy everything that my eyes could see.  I just wanted to enjoy everything in that beautiful paradise that the Lord has prepared for us. 
We also could see the wedding banquet table, everything was already served.  It had no beginning or end.  We saw the chairs prepared for us.  There was also crowns of eternal life that are ready to be taken by us.  We saw delicious foods that are already set, for all of those that will be invited to the Wedding of the Lamb. 
Angels where there with some white cloth for the cloaks that the Lord is preparing for us.  I was amazed looking at all these things.  The Word of God tells us that we have to receive that Kingdom of God like little children. (Mathew 18:3)  When we were in Heaven we were like children.  We started to enjoy everything there; the flowers, the residences... the Lord even allowed us to go inside the residences.

Then God took us to a place that had many children.  The Lord was in the middle of them and He started to play with them.  He made sure to spend enough time with each of them and He enjoyed being with them.  We got close to the Lord and asked Him, "Lord are these children the ones who are going to be born on Earth?".  The Lord answered, "No, these children are the ones who were aborted on the Earth".  Upon hearing that, I felt something inside of me that made me shake. 


I remembered something I had done in the past, when I did not know the Lord.  At that time, I was in a relationship with a woman and she got pregnant.  When she told me she was pregnant, I did not know what to do so I asked her for some time to make a decision.  Time passed and when I went to her to tell my decision, it was already too late because she already had an abortion.  That marked my life.  Even after I accepted the Lord in my heart, that abortion was something that I could not forgive myself of.  But God did something that day, He allowed me to enter that place and told me, "Ariel, do you see that girl that is there? That girl is your daughter."  When He told me that, I saw the girl, I felt the wound, I had in my soul for such long time, started to heal.  The Lord allowed me to walk close to her and she got close to me.  I took her in my hands and saw her eyes.  One word I heard from her lips, "Daddy".  I understood and I felt that God had mercy on me and had forgiven me, but I had to learn to forgive myself. 


When we arrived, these big doors were opened for us, and I started to see a valley full of flowers.  The flowers were beautiful and their smell was exquisite.  We started to walk and experience a total freedom like we had never felt on the Earth.  We felt a peace that filled our hearts and while we looked at the flowers we noticed that they were unique; each petal was different, genuine, and had a unique color. 
Inside my heart, I said to my Lord that I wanted to have a flower like one of these.  The Lord gave an expression of agreement,  I got close to a flower and started to pull it.  But nothing happened, I could not pull the flower out of the ground.  I couldn't even pull the petals or leaves off of the flower.  Then the Lord broke the silence and said, "Here everything must be done in love."  He touched the flower and it surrendered itself to the hand of the Lord.  He then gave it to us.  We continued walking and the smell from the flowers was still with us.


We arrived at a place with a set of very beautiful doors.  These doors were not simple, they were very ornate in their craftsmanship and had precious stones engraved on them.  The doors opened and we entered into a room with many people.  Everybody was running here and there making preparations.  Some of them carried rolls of shining white cloth over their shoulders, others were carrying spindles of golden thread, and yet others were taking some kind of plates with something like shields inside them.  Everyone was running with effort. 

When we came out of that place we felt even more peace, because it was beautiful to see that the Lord Himself was making something nice for us.  He has the place and the time for you because you are important to Him.  When we came out of that place, our eyes got lost in every detail in Heaven.  It's like each thing had life in itself, and every object there was giving glory to God.

Dear friend, whoever reads this, I want to tell you one thing.  God has already forgiven your sins, now you have to learn to forgive yourself.  I give thanks to God for allowing me to share this testimony with you.  Lord Jesus Christ I give you the honor and glory!  This testimony is of the Lord, He allowed us to receive this revelation.  I hope that each one of our brothers that reads this testimony shall receive also the blessing of this testimony and take it to bless many others.
God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment